Monday, July 24, 2006

The Look of Lust

I was in for a bit of shock and amusement while I was in some brainstorming meeting just now. I saw the girl who slept with my friend's husband cos she's a servicing person for our company's account.

Well, this whole melodramatic episode actually happened awhile back but then I got to see how she is today. It's amusing cos it's always interesting to see how the "other woman" aka the third party looks like. Well, she doesn't look as cute as my girl friend but then I couldn't help but check her out. I must admit there's always something mesmerizing about the woman who steals your boyfriend or husband cos you'll wonder what she has and you don't that makes your partner cheat on you. I mean, yes, I'm not the one who got the unfortunate fate of having cheated on but then, I feel silently angry for my girlfriend for I would never want to be put in a position where I get cheated on and have my heart shattered.

I couldn't stop looking at her also because I couldn't fathom how my guy friend could bear to hurt his wife like that. How could he? How did he manage to put his conscience away and cheat? What did he think of while he's fucking her? Did the thought of my girlfriend flash across his mind when they were fucking? Did he feel bad halfway while they're fucking? Gosh.....I really feel bad for my girlfriend cos after all, she forgave him and decided to make the marriage another go and try to make things work.

It's quite a mystery how my guy friend could say that this "other woman" was someone whom he wanted to spend the rest of his life with one week after they fucked. Then a while later, he decided that he's gonna stop this sordid affair and try to make the marriage work. How can people say one thing one minute and then the next minute have a change of heart? It's scary cos with that, who can you really trust?

Then I wonder how could my girlfriend manage to see past this betrayal and decided to take his moronic hubby back and give her marriage another shot. I can't see myself doing that cos if that ever happens to me, it would only mean the demise of the relationship or marriage. It's bad enough to be betrayed and I don't think I have the strength to try to make something this broken work again. I just knew I couldn't.

I have a heavy heart now....for my heart goes out to my girlfriend but I know for sure that she's got to be the better bigger person and have a heart of gold to be able to take him back......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails