Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things that changed or happened during my blog hiatus

  1. I've started working out 3 times a week with a personal trainer. At Verve Studio. Powerplate rocks!
  2. I can now do push-up like a guy and according to my personal trainer, I do it better than most guys..muahaha
  3. Gotten much fitter with a super healthy body fat percentage of 17% (smirk smirk...that's the body fat percentage of athlete..heehee) as of now, down from a high 27%
  4. I'm working in a hospital now
  5. I've gotten 4 new tattoos
  6. My sinus problems were gone cos I had surgery to fix my deviated septum and it was a bloody surgery...for once, I can really breathe now!
  7. Have strangely developed asthma due to a bad reaction to the general anaesthesia for my septum surgery. I now need an inhaler on & off
  8. I've got Trigger Finger on my left pinky thanks to over-practicing cello...had to go for acupuncture to fix it. It sometimes recurs :(
  9. Had a pretty bad concussion from passing out after having too much to drink
  10. Am pretty sure the role of Meredith Grey in Grey's Anatomy is written for me. I AM Meredith Grey
  11. I've picked up surfing and now loves it
  12. Picked up cello but have been very lazy about it
  13. Had some magazine appearances. 2 interviews with Harpers Bazaar and 2 for Cleo
  14. I live alone now. My sister has moved to Hong Kong for the time being
  15. I'm now single again
  16. I've crashed and burnt 3947398793 times
  17. Have got my heart broken a few times
  18. I've been cheated on a couple of times
  19. Experienced the death of a very close friend who died from a rare lung conditions at age 29. RIP Jac, I miss you and you've been and always will be an inspiration
  20. I've amassed a collection of nice handbags. Woot...
  21. Am now a Mac user with my macbook, I hate PCs
  22. Developed a love for G Shock and am now collecting
  23. Downsized my wardrobe a hell lot, threw out lots of old stuff and became very selective in buying clothes
  24. Now owns some pretty damn nice egyptian cotton sheets of 1000 thread-count
  25. Am still in love with Hello Kitty and proud of it
  26. I've also amassed a lot of debt and got out of it thanks to my dad...I'm totally not proud of it (some things don't change I know)
  27. I'm a recovering "taxi-holic" and "tabloid-holic"...once you get comfort, it's hard to live without it...and tabloid, I've cut down from my weekly purchase of Australia "New Weekly" to occasional buy
  28. I STILL have zero savings
  29. I've got to know an asshole whom I've been on & off with for 2 years now and I think I'm about to cut him off totally
  30. I've learned to cook quite a lot of different dishes...I'm pretty good with pasta these days
  31. My cat, Mr Bond, has lost both his balls...he got neutered last year so he doesn't spray everywhere anymore
  32. My cat, Mr Bond, is now known as Fatty Bond Bond cos he's since gained a lot of weight and now weighs a hefty 5.6 kg
  33. Have learnt how to give a fat cat injection on my own with no help
  34. My hair has gone long and short a couple of times and black to brown and then brown to black and brown again many times
  35. Have gone on Lexapro and off it and on it
  36. Have slacked off yoga a lot
  37. Have gone back to eating some bit of meat, but mostly fish cos need the protein to build muscle
  38. Have amassed more books...more and more
  39. Have got new close friends and got rid of some long-time old friends
  40. Experienced super major office politics that warrents TVB script and a show of its own
  41. Am now in my big three-O
  42. Even more jaded now but still light-hearted
  43. Started smoking, quit, smoke, quit, smoke and the cycle still hasn't stopped
  44. Have become a damn good counsellor, specializing in relationship issues
  45. Have finally learned how to type in Chinese

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails