Sunday, December 06, 2009

Feline Fiesta



I love cats. I have a cat. Mr Bond is his name and he's a 7-year-old gay black British Short Hair (he is gay for sure...he loves my male friends and would lick their legs). And when I walked into the Shu Uemura counter and saw the latest limited collection by Tsumori Chisato, I know I have to buy something because it's got a little black cat in it!!! I picked the lipstick cos I'll use it the most and the casing is reusable! Once it's finished, you can buy any Shu Uemura lippy and pop it in! So here you go! It's a nice light pink that gives a pale lips look. Honestly, I do not care cos I just want the lippy with cat motif on it cos I love cat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your obession with cats is affecting me. Everytime I see ANYTHING with a black cat on it, I will go thinking "Bert will love this..."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails