Monday, December 28, 2009

The Guilty Pleasure Playlist

What's that? It's the music playlist that doesn't necessarily exhibit good taste in music and they're songs chosen purely cos they're catchy. The type the nose-in-the-air critic like I would coin "trashy" but secretly listen to them...in the closet of course (you'll probably never find that in their iPod too)...so here, I've got my guilty pleasure list...
  • Tick Tock -- Keisha (super trashy MTV but come on, it's catchy, I do my push-ups to this)
  • American Boy -- Estelle ft Kanye West (okay, not exactly trashy but it's got Kanye, so it's officially trashy)
  • Begging You -- Madcon (ohhhh I soooo love this, I vaguely remember doing a pole dance sequence while in pole class...haha)
  • Good Girl Go Bad -- Starship Cobra ft Leighton Meester (woot! Blair Waldorf singing!)
  • Miss Independent -- Ne-yo
  • Meet Me Halfway -- Black Eyed Peas (I think the MTV is hilarious...and Fergie is delicious in there)
  • Womanizer -- Britney Spears (come on, no trash list would be complete with good old Brit Brit..but come on...it's got the whole club dancing...I still love it)
  • Sexy Back -- Justin Timberlake (come on, Brit Brit needs company and it is a trash song anyway... but a catchy...actually, it's cos I can't think of another to make it 8..so whatever...)
There you've got it and that's all I can think of (not a lot but I seldom listen to trash...*nose in the air*)...geez...this is almost like a bit of a confession....hey at least I didn't list down downright disgusting stuff like Hotel Room Service by Pit Bull...now that's real trash...

PS. I think I've just thought of another song to bump Sexy Back off. It's Wind Up by Cat Deluna...haha, the song I secretly love to gyrate to when nobody's watching! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails