Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm on minion's pillow...no, it's MY pillow

Hi all, this is Mr Bond. My minion's kinda busy so I'm blogging on her behalf (also cos minion told me that her friend Uncle Josh would want to see more of my sexy photos)...she's busy cleaning my litter tray and changing water for me...so anyway, here's my latest pictures...taken on minion's, no, MY pillow...1000 thread-count Egyptian cotton pillow case no less.



Sigh...minion's a bit thick....she somehow thinks that the Tempur pillow's hers but let me tell you, it's really mine.....and of all the pillows, she has to fight for the most expensive one with me aka the Tempur pillow. Minion will just forcefully stick her head on MY pillow and what's a handsome cat to do? I'll have to bite her hair so she'll bugger off MY pillow...work harder minion!!!

1 comment:

Becky Cheung said...

Haha our ah bond ah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails