Thursday, December 17, 2009

I've got a crush!

Yes, I've got a crush. On a girl. No, it isn't the kinda I-think-you're-cool-with-nice-style kinda crush like I have for Alexa Chung. I'm talking about the I-wanna-date-you kind of amorous crush. So yeah, I've got a girl crush and a real one like how I had crushes on guys. And my girl crush is Elly Jackson of La Roux.


Oh my lovely Elly Jackson!!! She's sooooo cute! That hair! That voice! That talent!


 

Now here's another picture...she's got red hair (thought it doesn't quite show here)...so cute...

I've always thought that I'm a bit bisexual but now, I'm pretty damn sure I'm quite bisexual cos I've been attracted to a couple of girls in the past though I've never had a girlfriend or a relationship with a girl. I've been straight all the time. It's not that I'm turning gay but it's more like I'm now quite sure I can see myself dating a girl.

But I can't just date any lesbian cos the girl has to fulfill some criteria. 1) She can't be a butch. I'm NOT attracted to butches. Just can't do that 2) She has to be a bit androgynous but to the boyish side 3) She's got to be somewhat cute. In a way, I'm a bit of "lipstick lesbian" 4) She has to be slim and taller than I am 5) Chemistry (it's all about that isn't it?)

When I told my friend Jason about my girl crush, he asked if I can see myself making out and erm...getting all "intimate" with Elly. I told him YES! Totally! It's kinda unusual cos normally the thought of having more than a good snog and grope with a girl doesn't quite agree with me but this time, I can totally see myself doing that.  With Elly, quite gladly!

Last couple of days, I can't stop watching Elly in her La Roux MTV for I'm Not Your Toy and she's super duper cute in that MTV! I'm watching it over and over again! And I'm also watching a hell lot of her interviews on you tube and I'm smitten! Elly claims that she's straight but then after deliberating her sexuality based on her interview behavior, Miss F (aka my lovely OGT!) and I agree that Elly screams lesbian!

I also asked if there's any Elly-ish girl I can date and the consensus is that my standard for dating a girl is too high and it's very hard to find such lesbian in Singapore. Well I'm doomed then cos I haven't got a good track record with men and the kind of girls I see myself dating aren't available on our shore! I told Jason to buy me a nun habit in hot pink and purple....

Okay, back to watching I'm Not Your Toy for the 394873579475th time now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought she is more cool in "In For The Kill". Totally dig that song.

Unknown said...

Sometimes girls can b more understanding and better listeners. Oh yah, if you are getting the nun habit, dun forget mine. I simply gave up on finding a romantic relationship anyone already.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails