Thursday, December 10, 2009

Weekly Playlist

Miss B is listening to:

  • Bottle It Up -- Sara Bareilles
  • The Way I Am -- Ingrid Michaelson
  • Winter Song -- Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson (Yes, they're friends)
  • Wait -- Get Set Go
  • Scar -- Missy Higgins
  • Corner of the Earth -- Jamiroquai
  • I'm Not A Robot -- Marina & the Diamonds
  • Half the Man -- Jamiroquai (He got 2 songs on my list cos I LOVE LOVE LOVE him..I want to marry him, man of my dream)
  • Marching Band of Manhattan -- Death Cab for the Cutie
  • Love is Just a Game -- The Magic Numbers
Update: I've successfully booted Chuck Bass out of my system cos I've totally remembered who my first love is. It's Jay Kay from Jamiroquai. Yes, HE is THE ONE. The man of my dream. I strayed a bit. But after watching his old MTV, I totally remember why I fell in love with him a decade ago and again, I've fallen for him all over again...oh my space cowboy. No, I'm NOT fickle...cos Jay Kay is THE ONE. There might be little distractions now and then, but he's THE ONE...awww...

2 comments:

Becky Cheung said...

I like Ingrid Michaelson too and I am not a robot. :)

Bertha said...

I'm Not A Robot is my current favorite song! And I think it'll remain #1 on my chart for a long while

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails