Wednesday, January 20, 2010

100% Loser, not from concentrate!

A fly just flew into my window and refuses to get out....
A little before lunch today, some random number texted me "This is gonna sound ridiculous--B!! Can we go out again? You can choose". Oh turned out that it's not random at all, only that it's the disappearing guy whom I had one date with, you  know, the one who snubbed me when I was nice enough to offer him free art movie tickets and not actually asked him out? Click here to read if you don't remember. What interesting sms conversation we've got....


Loser: This is gonna sound ridiculous--B! Can we go out again? You can choose.
B: Sorry, who's this?
Loser: You've already erased my name! Well that serves me right I guess.  It's none other than the disappearing date...(I'm fine if you have moved on, just thought I would reconnect and see what happens)
B: Ha wanker! Why do you even bother? You dateless now?
Loser: Hey, we only had one date! But I'm prepared to take your barbs because I did kinda disappear off the face of the earth...Anyway, how have you been?
B: Yes, precisely cos it's just one fucking date and I asked if you want free movie tickets and I didn't even ask you out but you actually snubbed me. Very nice social grace there. So what happened? You just got dumped?
Loser: I had to work something out which I have done now, but I was not dumped!
B: Ewww So? Or you dumped whoever and now looking for new prey? Why so desperate?
Loser: Hey who said anything about being desperate? Just wanted to say hi that's all and see how you were. I was kinda prepared for this and I deserve it...But you must give me a tiny itsy bitsy bit of credit for texting after so long...
B: Hey lollipop, you must have mistaken me for a sucker. Why don't you go suck on a slice of lemon instead?

Interesting no? But seriously, if this doesn't smell like desperate, I dunno what does....groveling for attention and date...how low can a man go? And honestly, if you are 38 and can't even handle graciously turning down free movie tickets and you had to do a disappearing act rudely instead of replying a simple "No thanks!", man, you've got serious issues!! Would it not be a bit delusional to think that I would actually want to go out with him again? Poster boy of delusion indeed! Last heard he's 38 years old but he's acting like his U.S shoe size.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tt's rite, B. He definately got the 'L'. It happened to my gf a few times as well, bt my gf still entertained those losers. Cos she said they are her toys when she is bored. Well, if I were her, I juz soooooooooo can't b bothered to even categorise them as 'toys'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails