Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Aloha!


I was feeling crabby and crappy and this $6.90 cheapthrill Hawaiian Hello Kitty from Cheers actually perked me up and made me feel better. I think it's the whole hula skirt, lei and ukelele get up that gives me a pacifying effect and I'm reduced to my little childhood happy place fiddling with this tanned brown Aloha Kitty! It's rad! It's a globetrotter collection and since it warrants an IMH stay to buy the entire collection and collect every single one, I picked the Aloha version cos I love the tanned skin (I mean the tanned color...the word "skin" makes it very eerie since it's essentially plastic) and I have a brown limited edition Hawaiian Hello Kitty soft toy at home, completed with the whole hula skirt outfit no less! Hahaha...but this one's cool....

It's got a cool "travel diary" with proper pictures and story and little info about Hawaii...I think it's cool and clever (yes, for the kids I know...cut me some slack will you?) and you see that little yellow star on the kitty's ukelele? It's a little gadget. You press that star button and it face changes...and there're 4 different expressions!!!!


From left to right: bimbo-hee-hee-hee face, don't-fuck-with-me face, whatever-face and I'm-on-dope-with-dilated-pupils face
How cute is that? See...I totally forgot about what cheesed me off and now I'm in a good mood already...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cuuttttttteeeeeeeeeee! i wanna buy also!! hehe

B said...

Yes go buy! They've got other designs too!!

junglejules said...

ahh so cute! if only i had this to get through my dissertation!x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails