Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crack for Skin!

In one of my many moments of cheapthrill cravings, I made my pilgrimage to the land of all toiletries cheapthrill aka Watsons and I bought this: The NamerakaHonpo Milk Lotion



What started as a moment for fulfilling a cheapthrill habit has turned into a serendipitous discovery of a fantastic, FTW skin product that not only works wonders but costs little (only $19.90)! This stuff is GOOD. SUPERB. KICKASS. FUCK THE WORLD. AWESOME. FANTASTIC. This is crack for skin I tell you!
It's a non greasy, light textured moisturizer made with fermented extracts of organic soy beans and isoflavones to keep skin moisturized and firm. I use it after my Decleor face oil (cos I have very dry skin and you're supposed to use the oil first by the way since Chrissy asked me when to use the face oil) and I woke up the next morning with super moist and baby soft skin! So it's now the perfect partner with my Decleor Aromaessence Face Oil ! So this stuff works wonders and I have tried more expensive products that doesn't even deliver half the results of what this cheap and good moisturizer delivers. I'm gonna try its Essence W next!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, will try it. My sis is gonna get Essence W, too. Apparently it's well recommended in Taiwan.

Anonymous said...

pls keep on indulging in cheap thrills and recommend them the worthy here, it's your contribution to mankind. i'm getting this today! -hl

B said...

It's really very good! And only 20bucks so even if it doesn't fit you, you can use it on your legs or something without feeling too much of a pinch! But this is good really...

Unknown said...

if i dont have the face oil thing, how do i put this? before or after toner & moisturizer? how many times a day?

B said...

Jojo...just use it as moisturizer...you don't need the face oil. This is just like a normal moisturizer

Unknown said...

eh then dont even need to use toner? eh good coz i dont put anything at night, so i can just put this after i wash my face.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails