Monday, January 04, 2010

Fur-Minator! No more shedding!


Hello people, it's me, Mr Bond, again. See how sexy my butt is? You like? It's hard to find a nice round kitty buttom these days, so count yourself lucky you get to see mine! Hee hee heee...My minion has gone off to work today cos it's the first day of work for 2010 so now I have the whole house to myself once again...hahaha...of course I'm sleeping on her, no, my pillow while she's not around....


Well, minion has been not too bad with me, she bought me a really kick-ass comb that cost only $75 bucks but I don't understand why minion keeps complaining that it's so bloody expensive. Excuse me? I'm a world class cat okay! So a $75 fur brush is indeed a steal and I didn't even ask for a Louis Vuitton custom-made gold monogram fur brush! Hmphf! Anyway, the fur brush has got a rather scary name and it's called the Fur-minator and it's supposed to rake out and comb off all the shedding fur. Minion says I only need to be combed with this fur brush once a week so my lovely fur won't fly everywhere. But meeeeoooow! This fur brush really works! Look how much hair it's picked out!

This is how much fur it combs out with one light stroke!



And check out how much fur came out after 3 minutes of brushing!!!

Well, minion was so dumb cos she was sitting under the fan while using the Fur-minator on me and my fur flew everywhere and went into her eyes, her nose and her ears so she started sneezing 3948379438 times and tearing and I think she had to pop an allergy tablet...hee heee heeeee....oh but this air brush is good cos it really works and removed soooo much shedding fur that normal comb can't remove. I'm a bit scared cos so much fur came out and I don't want to end up looking like this:


The Sphinx cat! They don't have fur and yes, that's Dr Evil's cat in Austin Powers..but Sphinx cats are highly intellegent kitties and they're super loving too, despite looking odd..

I quickly went to check myself out in the mirror and to my relief! I'm still handsome with nice fur and cute as ever! Here's another picture of me....can't see the eyes I know but I do have big bright yellow eyes but I have a black face too and I'm not good with the flash cos everyone's trying to take cute pictures of me....it's hard to be such a handsome kitty like I am...

Now, I need to go groom my nails and play with my mouse toys...till the next time! Meeeooow...and lots of sand paper kisses!

2 comments:

j said...

wow..the comb really works...maybe i should get one for the kids here...j

B said...

It's really that good! It's worth the money and you should get it for your pooches! Now, my fatty bond bond doesn't shed his fur all over the place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails