Friday, January 22, 2010

Hair Dresser!

The other day I was chatting with a friend about childhood hairstyle and I suddenly remember my mom used to make my sister keep her hair real long, then she'll plaid it and then she would cut it off saying that it would be kept for her (my mom) to make a real human hair wig when she starts to bald with age. Then I suddenly remember there's this insane but also insanely gorgeous dress by Givenchy Fall ready-to-wear 2009 collection that is made of REAL HAIR! But then look how gorgeous it is!? Much as I would want to wear it, I do find it rather strange to be wearing someone else's hair as a dress....strange concept but well, I must say the dress looks really gorgeous though....what do you think?

So what's the washing instruction? Shampoo, lather, massage, rinse, condition and then blow dry? Wonder if I need to finish off with hair spray/wax and if I can change its color by using hair color! Or curl it or crimp it with tongs??? Ohhh the possibilities....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those committing adulteries should buy this for the mistress and ask them to wear everyday. so if ever wife finds a long strand of hair on the husband, husband can blame on the dress a fellow colleague was wearing. hahaha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails