Thursday, January 28, 2010

I saw you with another CAT!!!!


Hello everybody! Meeeooww!
It's Mr Bond again and this time me fuming till I'm about to hit the roof and fur flying all over cos my minion's cheating on me! More pictures of her rendezvous with Duke Orange has surfaced! I've been suspecting her infidelity since I caught her looking at Duke's blog and twitter page, so I used my blueberry phone (cats use blueberry, better than blackberry) and called a PI and spied on my minion and MEEEOOOOW! God forbids, minion caught red-handed with Duke Orange!
Oh woe is me! How dare this stoooopid minion! She was carrying Duke! Stupid Duke! He's not even half as handsome as I am! Just because that stooopid ginger has got a blog my minion's swooning over him! I'm sooo offended!
Hmm...I must ask the other minion in Hong Kong aka Becks to start a blog and twitter account for me cos Mr Bond can't lose out to Duke Orh-leng! Hmmph! Meanwhile, me gonna poo and pee on minion's pillow...muahahah.....meeeeooooww

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice puss. i'm tempting sam to buy a dog or puss. then can play with yogi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails