Saturday, January 02, 2010

January Muse

Here we go!


Reading: What French Women Know by Debra Ollivier......I'm obsessed with the French and their lifestyle and everything about them ever since I was told by my shrink that I have a very French personality. That started my curiosity in all things French and indeed, I concur with my shrink...and this book attempts to expound and demystify French women's sense of je ne sais quoi that make them oh so fascinating. I initially thought it's gonna be some skin-deep but enjoyable read but after flipping through the first couple of pages, it's got more depth..a mini anthropological insight into the world of French women...ohh la la!
Listening to
: Astrud Gilberto....the oh so soothing voice that has made Ipanema famous...I can never get sick of her...
Wearing: 
  • Super duper comfy PJ pants from Cotton On at $25 a pop! It's super soft with bright cheery prints that put me in a very nice mood and they're perfect for lounging around on lazy weekends. I got 2 cos they're too comfy and it makes me so chirpy that I've now named them my "happy pants"! 
  • Also wearing John Lennon & Yoko Uno t-shirt from TOPMAN. It's an XS man's t shirt but I don't really fancy tiny tight fitted woman's tees these days. I love my tee shirts slouchy...this one's perfect cos it looks like it's been washed 9 million times but yet it's new and you know you can still wear it even after 9 million washes and it'll still look good with a little bit of tear holes in it.....I pair it over skinny jeans or tuck it in a tight black body con skirt jazzed with strands of long necklace and my grungy Mulberry Roxanne bag.....perfection!
  • Versace by Versace...lovely soft white floral with what I think is a pear middle note that's not at all overbearing...my old bottle was stolen by my maid so here's the replacement and I'm loving it
Using:
  • La Roche Posay Cleansing Milk--I discover how good this is after I got my lash extension cos I thought I should switch from cleansing oil to something else for makeup removal...this stuff cleanses out make up pretty damn well and it's perfect for sensitive skin
  • Decleor Whitening Aromaessence--the perfect face oil treatment that gets absorbed into the skin so well and this one's got a brightening effect...similar to the Neroli Comforting Essence I talked about the other time...this one's got a nice Neroli aroma too...you need only two drops
  • Oshima Tsubaki Camellia Hair Oil...to know how good this is, click here
Eating: Muji's Chocolate Covered Strawberries...ohhhh soooo nice! S4.90 a pack and I can make one pack disappear in say 3 minutes....
Lusting after: Stella McCartney Falabella Bag in grey!!! Ohhhh this is sooo nice and I would wanna get one....anyone wanna buy me one???? hello???

2 comments:

j said...

you have too many bags b...j

B said...

Just like you have too many vintage watches J! How about you buy me the Falabella bag? Thanks thanks! wahahah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails