Sunday, January 03, 2010

Je ne veux pas travailler!!!

As I've mentioned before, I'm no fan of new year or new year's day cos you know what? After the whole new year holiday, once you're back to work on the next working day, you know that all the immediate debauchery holidays of booze, gluttony and what not are all over! :(

The working day after the new year's day signals the beginning of real work. Now you have absolutely no excuse to slack off after a month-long slacking off period that starts approximately around Thanksgiving in November. So, tomorrow, when Monday hits, it's gonna be lethal, possibly with 60 emails to reply, 30 people to answer to, 3 powerpoint decks to prepare, 1 paper to write and a few other millions loose ends to tie....and there's no more excuse of "Oh, I'll do it when I come back from the holidays" cos well, tomorrow, I'll be back from the holidays! *horror* Back to the grind and time to catch up on what I've been slacking off on...so I'm totally not looking forward to that...but if you are, ping me, I'll recommend you my shrink...

That's also one of the reasons why I don't fancy count down too cos you're counting down to getting back at work doing real work and slogging yourself all over again....Christmas' eve is more fun cos you know next week, it's another holiday! But the whole new year holiday has some sense of finality of the demise of fun to it that makes it terribly menacing to say the least! So I'm already having very bad Monday Blues already....and what better way to beat it and get distracted by looking at eye candy? So I've put up some drool-worthy pictures of Ed Westwick's GQ shoot here (oh cos I've been watching re-runs of Gossip Girl Season 2...oh my Chuck!)


OMFG....he's smoldering!!! Can anyone get hotter than that? My gay friend in New York would probably say "Oh sorry, I need to change cos I just cream my pants!"...wahahaha....now, excuse me if you could cos I'll be busy fantasizing about Ed Westwick......until I reach my office tomorrow morning that is...bwahhhhh 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mui aussie...j

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails