Friday, January 29, 2010

Ladurée s’il vous plaît!!!!

Oh woe is me indeed! Who do I have to screw around with to get some Ladurée macaroons???? Oh what I would do to have some of these lovelies! Isn't it time for this tiny sunny island to have some gourmet Ladurée macaroons? Enough of the stinky durian cream puffs already (which I absolutely detest by the way), it's about time the locals get educated on the marvelous best macaroons in the whole universe!I.WANT.LADUREE,MACAROONS.NOW! It's taste bud orgasm! Lightly crunchy crust greets your teeth and then the rich luscious creamy center tantalises your tongue that later reduces to a nice chewy burst of flavor....it's love at first bite for me many years ago and mind you, I'm never the type who love sweet stuff cos I have a preference for savory.

Maybe it's about time I write to STB expounding on why this sunny island needs its very own Ladurée shop...maybe Club21's Christina Ong could bring them in or something...And these days, Ladurée sells really gorgeous merchandise and they have their own range of luxurious bath products with heavenly packaging and scents and I'm dying to get my little hands on them! Look at my lust list!



I'm really bummed that they don't have an online shop but I guess that's very french of them....Merde! Tres tres merde! Now I need to find ways to get someone to get them to moi! Time to call up my scouts in London! I think Front Row should really stock Ladurée products!  

Meanwhile, to satisfy my macaroon cravings....I have to settle with the ones from Canele which is a wee bit too sweet for my liking...hardly a replacement but what's a girl to do? Sigh....till my taste buds reunite with the lush exquisite Ladurée macaroons again.....woe is me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

is not that great, i just trow away the whole box!!

B said...

Putain!! OMG that's blasphemy! Laduree macaroons wasted on you!

Anonymous said...

That's madness...indeed Laduree macaroon wasted on your peasant taste buds!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh lordy..i see your taste in sweeties is as bad as your spelling abilities..next time you want to TROW something as lovely as those morsels of heaven..please TROW them our way!

OGT said...

I think you meant Canele instead. Would be surprised you know Laduree though, given the way your comment is typed.

Anonymous said...

Well it came from France and my hubby brought too much and there is a life span of only 1 wk...impossible to finish ...but trust me try TWG it came close....

Anonymous said...

i know what i meant i'm french. C'est pas possible, ils sont vraiment debiles!!!

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails