Monday, January 18, 2010

My sister the artist!

It's Moan-day and I've been aggro the whole day and wanting to bash up people. It's one of those days where everything pisses me off and today being Monday doesn't help either. But just as I was feeling shitty, my lovely sister sent me something she drew and I had a good laugh! Here you go! Meet Miss Strawberry! The morbid yet matter-of-fact strawberry with a very dry sense of humor.......




 My guess is that the strawberry yogurt our cat in Hong Kong eats everyday inspired her to draw this. Ohhh this actually looks like an outfit Lady Gaga would wear!!

My baby sister Becks has just enrolled herself into a graphic design course in Hong Kong and I'm super excited for her cos she's always been artistically gifted! I, on the other hand, can't draw for nuts and Becks' been drawing great stuff ever since she's little! She's actually drawn even cooler stuff but I don't want to put it up on my blog yet cos it's so awesome and kick ass that I told her that it warrants a blog of its own! So I won't ruin it by debuting it cos it's so nice it needs a proper launch party! All I can say is that it's inspired by our gay cat Mr Bond! Hahaha....I'm so super proud of her! But I'm loving her Miss Strawberry! Super cool! I wanna print in on a t-shirt!

4 comments:

No. 3 said...

No. 2 that's funny. I mean Miss Strawberry is. Good to hear you're attending a graphic design course, it will be so much fun! So keep drawing...you can only get better.

dhani™ said...

i wan!!! becky, draw me a picture too!!!

Becky Cheung said...

Hehehe. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

cute and funny! should have them printed on cards! i want some! -hl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails