Friday, January 15, 2010

The Orangeatron! Duke!

It's an insane Friday but the highlight of the day was Duke Orange the super cool office resident of The Big Red Button's office! This morning I had a meeting at the Big Red Button's office and I finally got to see, pat and cuddle the legendary ginger tabby who happens to be Singapore's top twittering cat! Meet Duke Orange!

This is Duke Orange with Howie the office minion. Duke said "Duke's side profile more handsome, take side profile"

My feeble attempt to capture Duke's attention. Duke said "Duke is think you need to love him right now! Duke handsome! Ohh Duke smells cat on you too but Duke sure Duke more handsome than yout kitty cat! And Duke tells your kitty cat 'Ooi, meow, yo mama so fat, she thinks she my mama!'"
Duke's so cool that he's got his very own blog. Click here to read all about him. And you can follow him here on twitter, add him as a friend on facebook here, and watch him on DUKECAM too!

Now I've got Duke's fur on my tee shirt and I'd better get them all off me before Mr Bond smells Duke and get pissed off and pee all over my place in revenge...haha...

1 comment:

Becky Cheung said...

Haha ah bond wants his namecard and say he wants to make friend with him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails