Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pillow Talk

Hello people, it's me Mr Bond again...well, I'm a bit concerned that many of you readers out there think that I'm just a demanding handsome cat but hey, I'm not just a handsome face you know? I'm super nice to my minion too! I love my minion heaps but I love her even more when she feeds me treats and massages me. Every night I'll pillow talk with my minion and I even let her use me as a pillow or bolster. So I'm a super sweet loving kitty too. Don't believe? Here's the proof!


See how I lovingly turn around to look at minion to check if she's sleeping well (erm...and if she's taking up too much space on MY pillow too actually)? And see she's sleeping and smiling?...hmm...maybe she's posing for this I suspect! But how can anyone not be smiling while cuddling up to me? My soft fur and cushion of blubber's super good for cuddles! I'm the best!

2 comments:

Becky Cheung said...

I miss my sister and my ah bond.

Unknown said...

Aiyoooo...ah bond is soooooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails