Thursday, January 07, 2010

Sleeping Cutie!

In Grey's Anatomy, when the interns and resident doctors get real stressed up and needed some positive distraction, they go to the delivery floor and look at cute new born sleeping babies....Right here, we haven't got the luxury of a delivery floor nor cute sleeping babies but I can walk 10 minutes in the sweltering hot sun and sweat like a pig to look at furry animals in a pet shop...and after having a really stressful morning yesterday, my colleague and I walked across and we saw these sleeping cuties!!!! Awwww


And these two!!

Look at the one inside the little egg shaped hide-out! It's sleeping on its back!

Honestly, I still maintain my standpoint that these furry rodents have better lives than I do, they get to play, sleep, eat, shit, fuck everyday without needing to work and make a living while I slog away in the office earning peanuts.......make me a rodent now!

1 comment:

dhani™ said...

peanuts are expensive in Singapore okay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails