Sunday, January 17, 2010

Smoking....new cigarettes?



What does this look like to you? It's my new cigarettes...and I bought 3 different flavors so I'm planning to smoke myself to death! NOT! Cos look closer and you'll see the names said Leo Tolstoy, Rudyard Kipling and Ernest Hemingway!!! In each of these neat cigarette boxes lies a book!!! See!

Out pops the miniature book!
See!! I'm smoking in culture! Inhaling literature! And these cool stuff is by TANKBOOKS and they essentially make miniature handy pack of classic titles in ciggie boxes and their tag line is "Tales to take your breath away"! Now this is extremely clever! And I'm so gonna bring them with me to my family trip to Chiang Mai next month! And guess what? I got them at a steal at only $2 a pop (used to be $23 bucks) at the Kinokuniya bargain alley in the Liang Court outlet after my weekly pilgrimage to the best udon in Singapore! Unfortunately, I only managed to get three titles (erm...I kinda bought all of them):
 
 
Left to right: The Man Who Would Be King, The Phantom Rickshaw, Black Jack by Rudyard Kipling, The Snows Of Kilimanjaro, The Undefeated by Ernest Hemingway,  and The Death of Ivan Llych, Father Sergius by Leo Tolstoy

How I wish I can find more to buy!!!! This is officially the coolest stuff I've ever bought with $2!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails