Friday, February 12, 2010

Beauty Fix.....

No Hong Kong trip is complete without me raiding SaSa Cosmetics and Cle de Peau Beaute.......SaSa cos it's cheaper here and also they've got more interesting and exciting products....Singapore ones pale in comparison and yesterday I bought the Sana Soy Bean Mask and makeup base...turned out that my sister Becks has bought the toner after reading on my blog that it's really good and she, too, gave the thumbs up...so I'm gonna try the make-up base which has SPF 19 PA++ and the sheet mask which HL said is pretty good...and it's much cheaper here too! Mask going at like $16 SGD and here it's about $12 SGD.....sorry I'm really kinda cheapo when it comes to stuff like this but as Ah Meow always says..."EVERY drop counts!".....especially when I'm so broke....

Oh then of course Cle de Peau Beaute is MUCH cheaper here!!!!!! I bought the Lip Treatment while helping Lisa get hers and also the mask....it's SO MUCH cheaper here! It's ridiculous! It's going at about $70 SGD here but back in our durian island it's $110 SGD!!!! A whopping $40 more...why??? I have no idea.....and the Cle de Peau mask is also cheaper too! It's about $155 SGD here but back home it's $210 SGD! WTF? I don't understand and Lisa ordered 2 boxes! And for the La Creme...5 years ago, the price difference is $100 SGD and now it might be more...so thing is, if you wanna buy Cle de Peau stuff, go HK and buy it...I might actually buy the concealer but still thinking....we'll see....

Gonna go for family trip tomorrow and I won't be blogging until I come back......kinda excited!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails