Monday, February 08, 2010

Ho ho ho!!!

Horror at the Grammys! Sun Ho rocked up at the 52nd Grammys in this get-up and I hope nobody knows she's from Singapore cos otherwise the whole world's gonna think that our little island of durian eaters are full of skanks!!! Instead of screaming MILF, it screams of her surname....Ho'(bag)....What's with this CFM outfit (CFM=Come Fuck Me)? I'm sorry if I offend anyone who thinks she's a major fan wank but I have problem with her and I'm very very sure that there're a big group of Sun Ho'(bag) haters in our little durian land. You'll just need to do a Sun Ho'(bag) search and you'll see threads after threads of Ho'(bag) bashing....

I guess most people (myself included) have issues with her because she's hypocritical....She started off as a pastor at the City Harvest Church, all holy and wholesome, preaching and singing inspirational Christian songs, saying how she would want her music to inspire and the whole "I do God's work through my voice" *barf* rubbish....then before you know it, her skirt got shorter, her neckline plunged, her image got skankier and suddenly she said she's not a pastor anymore!! After she "un-pastored" herself she popped a baby boy, moved to US, hung out with Wyclef Jean, made some trashy music, bared her somewhat untoned midriff in her skanky MTV "China Wine", replaced her short skirt with tiny short shorts that would make Bruno blush, and now she started singing songs that inspire people to do the dirties like gyrating flabby abs, dancing like a slut with a few chicks caressing her booty or slapping the cheating black boyfriend while calling the other woman a 狐狸精 (foxy hubby/bf stealer)...just click here to watch....and seriously, why the hell does she call herself a "Geisha" in the MTV???? You named the song China Wine but you call yourself a Geisha which is erm...Japanese?? I think she should be ashamed of herself for messing up with the Chinese and Japanese cultures. And what happened to her higher godly purpose of inspiring people with her *vomit* voice?

She claims she's still a good Christian and God's still in her heart blah blah blah....of course...a good Chrisitna she is indeed, moving to US away from her hubby and depriving her son of a normal upbringing with both parents around *eye roll*.....oh speaking of the boy, what happened to her son by the way? ......and I would be horrified to find out that my mom actually had a skanky China Wine MTV. Poor boy....And I don't care if she does humanitarian work and shipped herself to hardship in Haiti to help the peeps, but if my pastor of a husband earns soooo much, or rather, used to earn so much from the church, I can go Haiti too......I really think if she just openly says that she just wants to be a pop star and that she's always wanted to be one and she's "un-pastored" herself so she can realize her pop star dream, people would be more welcoming and accepting of her.....always better to be honest than to pretend to be what you're not I guess....

And oh...leave that outfit to Rihanna....it'll look better on Ri Ri...than Ho Ho Ho.......

P.S. Uncle Josh just sent me Ho'(bag)'s latest MTV Fancy Free and it's sooooo gross....she looks so trashy...watch....and barf...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MILF indeed..Mom I'd Like to FlameToACrispyGoldenBrownDenFeedToTheDawgsAndCollectTheFecesToFeedToHerCongregationSorryItsExCongregationCozSheRenouncedHerPastorhoodOhSoConvenientlyButRelishedInHerExTitleOhSoReadilyInThePast

B said...

Bravo!!!!! BRAVO Comment!!!

Anonymous said...

MILF indeed..Mom I'd Like to Flame-To-A-Crispy-Golden-Brown-Den-Feed-To-The-Dawgs-And-Collect-The-Feces-To-Feed-To-Her-Congregation-Sorry-Its-Ex-Congregation-Coz-She-Renounced-Her-Pastorhood-Oh-So-Conveniently-But-Relished-In-Her-Ex-Title-Oh-So-Readily-In-The-Past

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails