Friday, March 12, 2010

Day Care Center....for skin

Okay, now this is the Part Deux of Miss B's Skincare Routine du Jour.....



Step 1:
Cleanse....with Ettusais Pore Care Wash....rich creamy lather....Now this is the 3rd time or so that I write about this product but then Jason has just bought it yesterday and he's telling me he loves it....so it's good stuff...

Step 2:
Estee Lauder Idealist....I didn't buy this but my mom gave it to me cos she bought it and she's allergic to it. It's supposed to help refine your skin and minimise pores and is to be used before moisturizer. Thing is, I don't think it visibly transform the skin but I do like its light velvety texture. But I doubt I'll buy it once I use it up....so for now, I'm trying to finish it off...well, this is about the Skin Care of the moment right?

Step 3:
Sana Soy Milk Face Essence....available from Watsons and Sasa....Since I've discovered its wonderful face lotion, I've decided to try the essence and I'm using it in the morning instead since I have tons of serum to use at night. It's light and supposed to help brighten skin with its whitening property while maintaining skin's moisture balance......Not too bad cos it's got a pretty nice texture and its not sticky too

Step 4
Ettusais Eye Zone Massage Essence....this is my eye cream for the day...it's not a cream cos it's a very light weight gel and you just need a wee bit and it spreads well. You're supposed to massage it in your eye and it helps to get rid of eye bags and dark rings....it gets absorbed really well to leave a non-sticky, non-greasy after feel....it's really good for the day but for me it's a bit too light for the night

Step 5
Sana Soy Milk Make Up Base....Yet another kick-ass product from the Sana Soy Bean range! It's a makeup base with SPF 19 PA++. So it's two-in-one, sun protection and makeup base. I don't feel that the makeup stays on longer but then it's humid Singapore I live in. Good thing is, it does keep my skin moist and it prevents the makeup from getting cakey...it's good even if you just use it as a sun block

So here you go...the day routine for my skin....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails