Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Doily hearts and lights

So pretty.....doily hearts lights!! It's definitely something I can make myself cos I just need to find the lights and then the paper doilies and then string them all together...very clever......I'm contemplating painting my room soft pink and was discussing with BB about it last night but then it seems like such a big hassle to have to shift all the stuff out of my room and if you've seen my room, you know you wouldn't wanna do it cos there's too much clutter and too much stuff to move :s

I'm very sleepy now.......managed to wake up early but I need to scotch tape my eye lids up really.....Mr Bond was meowing nonstop last night and he woke BB up like 348397934803 times and BB woke up grumpy......and it's only bloody tuesday........*yawn*.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails