Saturday, March 06, 2010

Funny Youtubes....

Someone once commented saying that I have the funny and amusing collections of youtube videos and then I decided to compile some of funny stuff I've seen for you guys to watch. So here you go!

Now this one is by some crazy funny Scandanavian group in the 70s...oh the dance...the dance!!!


Okay, here's one with some models falling down on the runway....it's quite funny....ouch...sorry but I can't stop laughing.....


Remember Terry Crew? No? He's the black guy in the movie White Chicks and he's on this funny sitcom called My Wife and Kids acting as a personal trainer and his training? Wacky!


Peter Chao!!! He does the best and funniest Hongkie accent!!!! I watch him a lot! Tons of peeps probably hate him but lots love him including moi!!!

Now here's Euro trash at its best! The Austrian pop trio Gunther and The Sunshine Girls' Sun Trip MTV.....soooo bloody cheesy! It's not a spoof! I know it looks like but it's not...they're for real! Check out the last bit where he said "ohhh I'll always be topless for you!"....LOL


Ohhhh have you seen the Indian Superman??? He hangs out with Spider Woman apparently and they dance real cool!
Check out his very elaborate dance move at about 1:17 minute...I laugh every time I see it...

Here's not exactly a funny one but a super duper cool one...it's Pankun the Chimp and his side-kick James! This super duper smart Chimp knows how to make udon...don't believe? Watch it...and be wowed...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails