Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You Don't Mess With Sir Tom Jones!

This morning's paper was kinda entertaining. Flip to MyPaper page A4 Home Section and you'll see a big headline Fan To File Suite Against Tom Jones. Click Here to go to MyPaper (31 March 2010)




Well apparently some Indonesian lawyer by the name of Hotman Paris Hutapea (who happens to be the aussie drug chick Schepelle Corby's legal team) was really pissed off at the fact that Tom Jones had to stop his concert last Friday at the Resort World Singapore (RWS) after singing two songs cos he's sick with laryngitis and he couldn't continue singing. Yes, it's a party pooper indeed and in fact, I told my friend that I'm glad I didn't go buy tickets cos otherwise I'll be upset. But thing is, the concert's been rescheduled and RWS isn't ripping the concert goers off with just a 2-song soiree and if I bought ticket and was disappointed, I would be fine if they make the effort to reschedule it so soon!
 
Well, this lawyer dude with a weird name  (What kind of name is "Hotman"? Sorry, but I did a double take and burst out in a roaring laughter after seeing the name) was not pleased when Sir Jones and the event management company decided to reschedule the concert to 1 April and Hotman would like to sue the pants off RWS and poor old grandpa Jones for falling sick and not being able to sing. The papers said he's filing a civil lawsuit of $2.8 million of punitive damages cos he bought the tickets and willingly flew all the way to Singapore from Indonesia to see the concert...Boohoohoo...poor HotArseman cos nobody forced him to come but he decided to come and 69-year-old Tom Jones fell sick and the concert had to be rescheduled! Now HotArseman's still not happy that the event organizer rescheduled and even offered a refund for those who can't make it on 1 April. Seriously? Filing a civil lawsuit of $2.8million punitive damage against Tom Jones and RWS? Are you kidding me??? And HotArseman actually told the newspaper that he's doing this to teach Tom Jones and RWS "a lesson".... What lesson?...ohhh very classy and very nice of you HotArseman! That totally shows how nice a person he is.......I guess I do learn a lesson of how wonderful a person HotArseman is indeed! How dare he sues my favorite hot grandpa!!! I love Tom Jones! And HotArseman calls himself a fan??? Where's the love for the old man who got ill? What big joke! I'm disgusted!
 
And being the curious person that I am (okay, nosy yes), I wonder how this HotArseman look and I went to Facebook and type in his name...and bam....
 


Hotman indeed!!!! *barf* I think I'd better refrain myself from calling him names like fucktard, twat, wanker, loser, fuckwit or the likes cos ohhh maybe he's gonna sue me now for expressing my opinion of what I think of him....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, I LOLLED hard!!!!

Anyway, it was hard for Tom anyway to cancel show, and ofc he aint young anymore, guy who is 69years old and does 200 concerts per year...


Thanks so much, this is so funny..

-big Tom fan-

B said...

Glad that you LOL....actually you don't need to read my post to LOL. You just need to read the name Hotman Paris Hutapea itself to ROFL...

And seriously, don't mess the much-loved music royalty cos only morons will do that...in the case of Hotman, Sir Tom Jones will always be a music legend with fans of all age throwing thongs at him despite him being 70 years old...(soon)....but that Hotman? He'll forever be a bloody buffoon who exorts 2.8 Million from Tom Jones and RWS...I only only people with the IQ of a fruitfly would do that kinda moronic act....It's embarrassing....again, a 50 year old buffoon acting like his UK shoe size....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails