Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nice to be home....

Nothing's better than the comforting scent of your lover....I love the fact that BB is there when I wake up in the middle of the night and there he is, with his warmth and comforting scent......I've always been driven by smell, evident from the insane numbers of perfume I own,  and I swear I can sniff out whether someone is compatible with me and BB's natural scent smells divine to me despite the fact that he said it's just the soap. Well it's not! And scientists can tell you that it's our primal instinct to be able to sniff out potential mates cos their scents carry their genetic clues to whether they'll be compatible to yours. I remember I once dated a guy whom I wasn't that comfy with and while in the cinema, he was talking to me in close whisper and I caught a whiff of his nose and man, I couldn't date him anymore cos he smelled bad to me....it's like some sour baby vomit......but one man's meat is another man's poison, he dated a friend of mine and the two of them are now married with kids...I guess he must have smelled like candy to her, just like how BB smells like marshmallow to me! Now, if only I can bottle BB's scent in a little vial....hahaha...

Other smell I love: Smell of babies, freshly cut grass, the burst of flavor when you cut a citrus fruit, oven baked bread, smell of the sea, sun drenched skin with a hint of sun tan lotion, clean hair, fresh linen, smell of the rain (how come rain smells?), clean skin after a soapy sud shower.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails