Friday, May 28, 2010

Beauty Novelties

Yes, I'm still very Chinese Jew cos I haven't spent on unnecessary stuff BUT the other day, while I was at the Japanese pharmacy at Liang Court, I face roller that I've always wanted to try was back in stock and it promises to do wonder with it's electric charges and germanium and other metal bits that are supposedly finely meshed into the roller to stimulate firming and good skin. And at $32, it's okay I guess...cheaper than botox no? And I don't wanna botox myself any time soon, so I bought it.

Yup here you go, the -e-Charging Face Roller....it has supposedly got fine metal like platinum and germanium (dunno what that is really) incorporated into the roller and some negative ion thing which is good. You simply roll it with an upward movement and you can wash and rinse the roller after. I've been using it (well...irregularly) at night and roller for about 5 minutes...does it work? Erm...I dunno...it's too soon to tell but since I've already got it, I might as well use it nightly....I used to have a jade face roller but I haven't used that for awhile (erm...actually it's cos I dunno where I've tossed it)....so I'll try this instead! At least it feels nice when I roll it across my face....

Oh then, I was having a bad sinus episode that day and my nose was running and alas!!! NO TISSUE PAPER!!! And BB bought a box of tissue for me....but it's not any normal tissue....it's lotioned tissue paper...yup, it's got lotion added in it to soften it up so it's super gentle to the nose and it's great for those with runny nose or flu...


Ohhhh nice girlie pink packaging! I like and okay, it really IS super duper soft. It's so silky soft that it's actually nice to touch and stroke it as you hold it! But when I saw the price, I was horrified!!! It's bloody $8.90 for ONE box!!! It's rape! I dunno if it's because it's imported from Japan or what but I wonder how much other lotioned tissue costs...thing is, you don't even find it in Singapore...in UK and US yes, but I don't recall how much those are...but this is exorbitant...also because they're sooooo soft, they're super fragile and sometimes it breaks when you pull it out of the box so I don't think I'll buy it again (or let BB buy it ) cos it's totally against the law of Project Chinese Jew! Unless I have a real bad flu perhaps....but well, it's not worth it....very nice to have but buy it when you get your bonus or something...

1 comment:

Glory Adina said...

Thanks for the informative post.
I’ve been searching for other routine where I can get ideas and this one is the best. Well done!
We have to adopt the best jade face roller for healthy smooth skin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails