Monday, May 03, 2010

Opening the Pandora Box

I gave in! After walking pass the Pandora Jewellery shop so many times, I finally went in and walked out with a Pandora bracelet with some beads that I've always wanted! When I first saw Pandora in Sydney some years back, I already liked it but then I was just walking pass the shop and didn't go in to really look at it. Then the Danish jewellery company set up a store in Singapore some months back and I had a really good look this time and have loved all their stuff. I actually love their rings more but then they're kinda pricey cos the ones I like are in gold and is best worn in sets which means you need to buy more....So I guess I'll settle for the silver bracelet though I'll foresee myself buying one or two gold beads (more expensive!)to jazz it up a bit in the future....The beads start at about $49 which is quite okay and affordable but I really do like the gold ones though they're a lot more expensive at about 300 bucks.....ouch....like I said, maybe later. Now it looks a bit bare but then again, the idea is to slowly build it right...

Ohhh lovely baggie waiting for me to be open....

Ta-dahhh, they give away jewellery box too...with a two tier ring compartment...of course I wish I have some Pandora rings cos I saw some really nice gold ones with pink stones and pearls...soon okay soon
I love the idea of sloooowly building a bracelet with beads and all cos I can buy one bead at a time and for special occasion etc. Nice idea and I love their ads cos it says that instead of giving flowers, you give a bead to add on to the bracelet to make every moment unforgettable which is kinda cool! Okay, I'm a sucker for this kinda thing....Oh and they give me a nice Pandora jewellery box too! Nice! I love jewellery cos it's such a nice personal item (who doesn't right?) and when I was younger, I was into Tiffany & Co. and have amassed quite some items but then these days, it's so damn bloody mass market that everyone's got them and the appeal of it was gone. So I like Pandora cos it's less common...well, until everyone starts buying it of course....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails