Saturday, May 29, 2010

PJ Surprise and other updates!

BB's a sweetheart! The other night, I walked out of the shower and saw BB laid my PJs on the bed and I thought aww sweet...

Okay, not exactly PJ cos it's just tank top and knickers

Then I looked closer and there's a little white box on top of the tank top....I thought why did he put the old Pandora box on it (cos he only got me a bead a couple of days ago)...and I went closer to find this!


Awwww it's a new bead! This time it's a silver with one a dangling heart! This really was a surprise! A very sweet one! Thank you BB! He's starting to really fill up my Pandora bracelet!

Anyway, I've been feeling really cranky...I think it's PMS....I hate it....cos whenever I get so irritable and cranky, I KNOW I'm feeling annoyed and irritable but then there doesn't seem to have a remedy for it and it's such a drag!!! Cos every little small things just set me off and I seem to be getting it worse this time and I wonder why....Any remedy to calm PMS irritability? I can't stand myself now...grrr....bloody hormones....

Oh yeah, today I bought this not very useful callous and dead skin remover for the feet...It's called Ped Egg and well, it kinda sucked!


I got it from Cold Storage and they have this TV advertorial going on and on about how it's soooo good and so gentle that it wouldn't even burst a balloon blah blah...so I bought one and try out cos I do have rough skin on my feet...and booo, it's not even that great and it's $22.90. It's not super expensive but I kinda feel cheated...and I used to have this dead skin remover I bought from the Takashimaya Shoe Department that was soooooo bloody good and it's like $26 bucks but I have no idea where I tossed it...I went back wanting to buy another one but I don't see them selling it anymore :( And now I don't think I'll use much of this Ped Egg thing...maybe it'll make a good cheese grater....gross I know....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails