Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sayang Time!

Hello hello! It's Mr Bond here! Long time no write! I've been good and a couple of days ago, I had some sayang-ing from OGT aka No.3 Minion. She hasn't visited me for awhile but she's now forgiven cos she brought bribe over. She bought me cute mushroom soft toy and Fancy Feast cat food wet noms!

Eh? How come the kitty bribe pack says "Dog Toy" but nevermind, Mr Bond still takes


Wahhh...wet food nom looks lush! It's my favourite Fancy Feast Elegant Medley Wild Salmon Florentine with Garden Greens! Minion also buys me Yellow Fin Tuna Florentine with Garden Greens and I also eat lots of salmon with shrimp too....Cat food better than human food cos stupid minion always eat boring cereal with soy milk

I love the kitty wet food! It's tasty and both No.1 and No.3 minion both agreed it looks good. No.3 even took a teeny bit of it to taste but said no taste. Me say No.3 got no sense of taste on such divine cat food! So silly! My food is better than human food. Ohhh I've got a mushroom toy, me think it looks like No.3's hair and that's why No.3 bought it cos she wants to make Bond think of her all the time. Fine, Mr Bond plays with it....

Head butt the mushroom....ehhh....the mushroom looks like what No.2 Minion would draw...cool...


Well since No.3 brought bribe, I'll let her cuddle and hug hug cos normally, I would not allow but today, I'll let her cuddle and hug....for a bit....one night only.....hehehe...More cat food please! Next time I want furry mouse toy also! Meeeooow!

2 comments:

OGT said...

BIG HUG, BIG BOND! :)

My colleague said you're so big, you look like a puma instead of a cat. Haha!

B said...

Mr Bond says: No.3, of course I'm big. Me is very regal big cat! Hear me roar!! Rarrrr rarrr....me want more treat treat! rarrr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails