Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ayura!

Ohhhh I've got my little hands on some Ayura products!!!!! Well, they used to be in Singapore and they're by the Shiseido group and I used to LOVE it and when they pulled out of Singapore, I needed prozac cos they have so many lovely products! Their skincare is great but I love their body products even more! So when a friend came back from Japan, I ordered 2 items: Spirit of Ayura Aroma Hand (handcream) and Spirit of Ayura Perfume but then the perfume is out of stock...though I currently still have one that is finishing fast at home...

The one I managed to get hold of...divine....

The one that's out of stock and my current bottle is finishing....I love this!....I'll get it when I go to Japan...hopefully in September/October..

I love the Spirit of Ayura range cos it's got this super nice signature Ayura scent that is so very unique and refreshing and you simply don't smell it anywhere else unlike many other perfume brands out there....It combines the Occidental aromatic herb with the Oriental fragrances such as "sumi", "green tea" and "Dianthus superbus" (erm...dunno what it that...superbus? whatever, it smells nice)....and it's also a very therapeutic scent and I had the incense last time too. And the hand cream is lovely, it's got the same scent and is non greasy and absorbs very quickly! I'm loving mine! 


And I had this leftover product from my stash last time called the Arising Shower...it's not a shower gel but a nice powdery cologne with a very unique citrus scent that you pat around your neck to awake the senses...think it's been discontinued...quite a shame really....and even a bigger shame that the brand didn't take off here....Nonetheless, check it out Here And if you're in Japan, be sure to try it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm chinese jew? -hl

B said...

Yes Chinese Jew! Cos only got one item! And it's from Japan! I'm gonna get the perfume when I'm in Japan! Woot! If you want, please place order now HL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails