Monday, June 07, 2010

Cry Baby


When was the last time you cry? I did last night but it wasn't a bad thing cos it was more of a relief and release than the whole crazy upset crying episode. I was talking about some issue and then the pent up emotions just got released and my eyes started dehydrating. Okay, I'm rather useless cos I have very active tear ducts and I cry quite easily...sometimes at the wrong time.... Then BB being a typical man, freaked out despite my telling him it's not him and he didn't do anything wrong and I'm just talking to him about things. And he was like "oh you should stop crying" but I said no no, I need to cry it out cos it's pent up emotions.....

Sounds like a familiar girl vs boy thing! Guys just don't understand that we girls sometimes just need to cry...it's healthy for emotional well-being cos after crying, we feel relieved and we feel better. And it doesn't mean that we cry cos we're upset, depressed or in major distressed cos sometimes when I'm tired or overwhelmed, I cry too. It's a form of self-soothing...But I found the best way to explain to him why girls need to cry...I said: "Okay, you see, girls need to cry cos it's a release and we feel relieved and better after, just like how guys need to wank off sometimes to release, got it?"....yes, I think he got it!

3 comments:

Jess said...

on the flip side, my bf is very annoying. When I cry, he keeps telling me to just let it out and just ignores me! No molly-cuddling at all. Ugh!!

B said...

argh...the comment page went nuts and everything disappeared! argh, 3rd time i'm tying the same thing. was trying to say your bf is very evolved to know crying is important but he can surely works on the cuddling!

Jess said...

haha, actually all three appeared :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails