Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dog? Tiger? Panda?

First they have fake LVs and Pradas, then came fake egg, and fake char siew bao and now they have fake tiger and pandas...you gotta give it to China for having the best fakes....but OMG I dunno what to say about the recent craze on Chinese pet owners dying their dog to look like other animals. This is apparently the latest craze in China and I skimmed through an article on the evening news but I didn't really look at it until HL sent me a link and the dogs look like this!

A Golden Retriever colored into looking like a tiger


OMG this is kinda convincing....chow chow cub as Pandas


Oh no...the full grown chow chow as panda....

I dunno what to say cos I admittedly think that the panda thing looks really cute BUT it's just so plain wrong!!! What's with that?? And the dye and color can't be all good for the pooches no? HL thinks that the dye is probably okay cos pet owners generally love their pets too much. Let's just hope it's that way...but no...it's plain wrong!! I dunno which one is worse, coloring their pet pink and other weird color (like a pink poodle etc) or making their dogs to look like other animals...I wonder if the dogs get upset when they see their own reflection...hmmm....leave those dogs alone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails