Friday, June 04, 2010

Extreme Makeover sans surgery....

If you're some criminal on the run wanted by the interpol and haven't got money to plastic surgery your face to a different person, here's your chance and all you need is wads of fake lashes and tons of makeup! Just watch the youtube clip below cos you'd be shocked as I did! Uncle Josh sent me the clip yesterday while I was catching a breather at work and I'm so mesmerised that I might change my religion to "Makeup" or "Cosmetic" the next time I fill up a form....take a look...it's a taiwanese programme on how plain janes harness the power of makeup to transform themselves into va-va vroom hot babes! I'm totally amused....



Now I feel less shitty when I look at Japanese/Taiwanese magazines where all the girls look meticulously perfect....ahhhh....they've got so much work done! For those who don't understand Mandarin, they basically used 3 to 4 sets of false lashes, eye glue (for the deep set double eye-lid effect), coloured contacts, tons and tons of eyeliner and eye shadow, buckets of foundation, a hell lot of concealer and lots of shimmery and shading powder to create the hot babes look! I think if they use a photo of their made up face themselves after in their passport, they can only pass through the custom if and only if they have their makeup on cos the difference is way too big and the custom officers wouldn't believe they're the same girls if they try go pass the custom minus the face paint.....The effects were incredible and I was speechless...I almost feel inspired to touch up my eyelashes and wear more makeup now since I'm feeling ugly these days...

So maybe the saying that there's no ugly women, but only lazy ones is true after all....

6 comments:

Pinky said...

hahaha miss b muses, you are so funny at the custom photo and also ur new "religion"

ur post is always so humorous..anyway wow such big difference! thanks god, makeup is invented if not there will be more break up! LOL..their look really big difference!!
esp when they showed 2 eyes one made up and another one real one, look at the lashes, tons of eye makeup..wow!

B said...

Hi Pinky, thanks for the compliment! But yes, I was shocked when I saw they showed the girl with one eye made up and the others not...it's almost ghostly and "sadako" like...but they seem to get their makeup done real quick thought. Cos I thought it would take real long to do...hmm...interesting...

btw, the main host(that short hair woman with a husky man voice) is quite mean and bitchy lah...and it's so obvious that she had her face done loh

Anonymous said...

the main host was a man lah, everybody knows, that's why she has to get a lot done. -hl

B said...

Huh? The main host is a transgender? I didn't know man!! But not all transgenders need that much work done cos the ones in thailand are so pretty!

Unknown said...

When i was in Korea many years ago, the tour guide told us to be careful of picking up local girls at night as we may get a shock in the morning.

Through your posted video, i finally understand why. haha

B said...

Haha Samuel, but this is taiwanese girls...though I think the korean girls are just as crazy with makeup...they're called "morning shockers"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails