Friday, June 18, 2010

Me want!

I have one item on my lust list...yes, only ONE now cos I'm a Chinese Jew and it's not bad considering I used to have tons on my lust list...but I think I'm probably gonna buy this...


Hello Lancome Tresor In Love! I've always loved the original Tresor and I remember my grandma gave me a small miniature one when I was in my teens and I used to use it. I just need 2 or 3 drops cos the original Tresor is quite a strong perfume...and when Lancome updated its classic and launched Tresor In Love awhile ago, I've been avoiding it like the plague cos I somehow knew I would want it and yesterday, I relented and took a spritz test and immediately fell in love with it. It's a fresher rendition of the classic but equally romantic and feminine. With elegant top accords of nectarine, bergamot, peach and sour pear, it captures beauty in a sweet and innocent unity. I especially love its middle note of Turkish rose and soft jasmine on a base of cedar wood, creating an intense aroma that allures the senses.  It's love at first sniff! BUT I shall resist and not get it since I'm on a Chinese Jew Regime...let's see how long I can hold this off!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails