Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Ocean in a bottle

Confession confession: I bought new beauty product to try when I'm supposed to not buy a single item. BUT HL told me that my contribution to the human kind is to review and share good beauty products so the rest of the people would benefit, so yeah, here I am, doing my part for the world!

You see, I saw the new Super Hyaluronic Face Lotion from Hada Labo some time ago in Watsons and I didn't go for the kill immediately cos I'm supposed to be on the Chinese Jew Regime...and I thought yeah I still have my toner...then I still resisted after seeing so many newspaper adverts on it....It's not easy okay! It's a bit like asking SATC Samantha not to have sex....but then I finally caved in cos I figure I'm just gonna add it as an extra step to my skincare cos screw it, it's just $22.90 anyway.....

The verdict? Well, it's okay and it leaves skin supple, soft and moist. It gets absorbed fast and I just pat it on without using a cotton wool. But it's not miraculous or anything but then again, it's just a moisture-rich skin lotion (or toner) which main function is to maintain the skin's moisture level. So for that, it's good but don't expect miracle cos well, it's meant only to keep your skin moisturized....I'll use it for sure but I'm not sure if I would buy it again cos it's a basic product, not like those that's meant to refine pores or smooth lines etc. So if you're looking for a good toner/lotion to pack in the moisture, this is good, but if you want miracle work, well, then you'll need a stronger product. But at least it's good value for its money.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails