Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday bribe

Haha...I got dragged to go Funan Center today by BB and we were just there yesterday but BB forgot to buy some cable that he needed, so off we went to Funan yet again....but then today I got bribe cos yesterday I wanted to get a Rilakkuma key chain from the Stationery Superstore at Funan (ohhh I super love that place!!!! If you love cute stationery, you'll love that place! Do check it out!) but being on the Chinese Jew regime still, I didn't and today BB said ok ok I'll buy you the bear thing (rilakkuma key chain) if you go with me...deal...so here it is...


Super cute! I have always loved Rilakkuma cos it somehow reminds me of Mr Bond even though it's a bear. If you have seen the cartoon strip of Rilakkuma, I can tell you Mr Bond has the same kind of postures as Rilakkuma...and I love Rilakkuma cos in Japanese it means "relax bear" (rilak=japanese way of saying "relax" and kuma in Japanese means bear)....Rilakkuma's created to San-X to remind super busy executive to chill and take it easy....I love the concept and in the cartoon strip, he's always seen chilling somewhere and taking a nap with his sidekicks....I've got quite a bit of its notepads at work and even plastic folders...super cute....Oh no.....weekend is ending in approximately 12 hours....how I hate it!!!! I'm already getting the Sunday blues....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails