Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Theme Song of the Day

I can't stop listening to Travie McCoy's "I wanna be a billionaire"...cos I've got so much work to do and under so much stress that I hope I'd win the lottery so I can throw in my resignation letter completed in 10 different languages to my boss including one that says "Hello boss, lim peh mai chor liao!" hahahahaha.....



I wanna be a billionaire...so fucking bad....buy all of the things I've never had....
I wanna be on cover of Forbes magazine, smiling next to Oprah and the Queen.......

Ohhhhh how I love the song and the lyrics.....very nice.....such a happy song...great to listen to while I'm slaving away in the office.....makes me less grumpy...haha....

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey, thanks for the song. Love it too, loved Pixie Lott as well. Put more up ok?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails