Saturday, June 19, 2010

What's in the bag???

Don't you sometimes wonder what people carry in their bags? I certain do cos I'm such a curious person and I always think what you carry kinda tell something about you. Yes no maybe? Anyway, I'm a bit bored and uninspired and I took out all the stuff in my bag and took a snapshot of it....here's what in Miss B's beloved Mulberry Alexa!

Ta daaaaa....
From left to right around my Alexa
  • Blue cosmetic pouch (will show you what's in there next...)
  • Turquoise and Metallic Purple purses from Agnes B...I'm not a big fan of big wallets so these two are my wallets....the blue is is all the cash and the purple one all the cards...plus they don't look like wallets so I think it's less likely to get stolen if someone is to pickpocket me
  • Ettusais Lip Balm....It's not in the cosmetic pouch cos I need it ALL THE TIME....
  • Ayura hand cream....I need to use it more often really....
  • My Blackberry...would die without it...feel sorry for BB cos his blackberry got stolen today at the Japanese restaurant....
  • A metallic purple pen....
  • Rilakkuma key chain with keys...to BB's place
  • Gap baby blue and white polka dot EasyLink card holder...courtesy of Jojo
  • Moleskin notebook
  • Nasal spray...sinus
  • Inhalers...one blue and one purple...I bloody developed a reaction to general anesthesia after my sinus operation and I now have asthama...fml....One problem solved and another one created...
  • Kitusitanyanko Furry Key Pouch.....keys to my own home
  • Hello Kitty strappy thing....office access card...it's great cos the hello kitty head is so big that fishing it out of my bag is easy
  • Drugs...haha...the medicine pouch is aptly named "Dope"...inside I've got Synflex (for migraine), Panadol, Neurofen, Xanax and a tiny bottle of axe oil (very granny yes but I love axe oil)...
And here's what in my cosmetic pouch

  • Oil blotter
  • Shu Uemura Lipstick (limited edition)
  • 2 Ettusais Melty Rouge lipsticks
  • Majorlica Majorca lip gloss
  • Chanel Rouge Allure
  • Za concealer
  • Majorlica Majorca touch up powder
  • Sage Citrine roll on perfume (very nice!)
Not the most exciting I know....But when I see magazines doing spreads of what's in people's bag, the voyeur in me just get glued to the pages and see what they're carrying...it's just interesting to me...

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Muses
i think you can be a copywriter because your words are always so humorous, i always laugh in front of my PC (ok, to be exact is snigger!) hahaha

okok..back to topic. me too! i have this fetish to study what's inside a person bag especially the makeup pouch. you get to see a lot of these in japanese magazine and those girls carry every beauty gadget you can ever imagine in their daily bag - like panasonic hair curler, to battery operated mascara and average bag weigh like 3kg! LOL

Tiffany said...

part 2, hehe

how do you keep up with your good command of english? or at least your interesting style of writing?

do you say read any special interest magazine, books that help you improve english or open up your communication skill?

thanks!! your loyal fan-siiiii here, tiffany (minus the ring hehe):)

B said...

Hey Tiffany,

Thanks for your compliment! You're too kind! But you totally made my day when I got your comments yesterday cos I was stuck in a longest meeting of my life!

Anyway, haha the copywriting bit...well thing is, I used to write advertisement copies for my previous companies and now I pretty much make a living from writing...though writing rather boring stuff unfortunately...but I don't really read specific magazines or anything. I read a lot yes but mostly serious fiction. But I do read quite some magazines. If you want cool writing, you can try reading NYLON, cool articles, nice photos and all about fashion and beauty and arts. But I regularly read the UK Glamor Magazine though. Ohhhh and I love to read tabloid too! hehehe...

Back to the bag thing, yes I know an average Japanese girl carry enough grooming stuff to groom a village and the last time I was in Japan, I really saw so many of them whipping out their curler in the toilet to touch up on their hair and then a giant make up bag etc...it's quite insane...I think the Taiwanese girls are also catching up cos they're into the whole Japanese thing and the other time in Taipei, I also saw some in the toilet with tons of make up to touch up their face...scary! But yes, I'm a voyeur...I love to see what's in people's bag!

b

Tiffany said...

Hey Miss B!
*waving hands frantically from a distance*

Yes, dear B B, i hear you, i did hear you..urgh, the bane of long meetings and it's adding more business to anti aging company! LOL

Tell you something exciting hahah actually not very exciting but well, i got hold of the UK glamour magazine you mentioned here! :) I am looking forward to reading it on my way work this evening and it's such handy to slip into our miu miu bag :) thanks ya, babe and let's enjoy our read together

and yes, have a great break next monday! :)

B said...

Hey Tiffany!

Yup that's my fav magazine! But I haven't got my latest copy yet! Probably tomorrow! But I love the size too cos it makes it super portable! :)

B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails