Saturday, June 26, 2010

Zit Zapper

Boohoohoo! Woe is me cos I got a couple of zits from the work stress! A couple on the forehead, then one big, deeply buried one on the tip of my nose that makes me look like Christmas has come early and Rudolf is in the house :(


But the good thing is, I've discovered that the Ettusais Homme Medicated Acne Clear Spots is quite an awesome zit zapper! I was simply using BB's Acne Clear Spots and I realized it works better than the lady's version. The beauty consultant did mention that it's a stronger version for guys but I think I like this more cos it's more effective. Okay, of course the zit doesn't miraculously disappear the next day but it definitely looks less angry and red before it goes away in a couple of days. Thumbs up! Meanwhile, I'll just have to wait for the zits to go away...feel so ugly now :( So sad....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails