Thursday, July 22, 2010

French Secrets

Okay, you've heard that French women don't get fat but then I think French women age really gracefully too...and being forever fascinated with all things French, I recently read an article that says 33% of  French teenagers between 15 to 19 years old are already using anti-aging products! Wow!! We're way behind! Time to catch up!

And here's this very interesting article about French women's beauty and style secret to aging gracefully! All of us can use some of their advice! Click Here to read on to find out more about their sense of je ne sais quoi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's the weather, dear. I noticed that while I was working in Japan for a mere one winter season, my skin become smoother and my pores actually shrunk. When I came back, my family sae I look macam like ABC. Hahaha...

Aiya, actually, the anti-aging product don't work for tropical countries like Singapore lah. Will cause your skin to break out. Coz the aging products are oily and being in tropical country, our skin, naturally, secrete more sebum. So oil on oil will clog pores loh. Whereas France is dry, so anti-aging products work loh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails