Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Letter to Fairy God Mother

Dear Fairy God Mother,


How have you been? Haven't heard from you for a long while (actually, I don't remember when was the last time I heard from you....boohoohoo) so it would be good to erm..."catch up"...Anyway, I've been good, except that I do have a big wish list that I'm sure as hell you'll be happy to fulfill (?)! I've been a good girl too, working and slaving away making not a lot of moolah and I haven't been shopping other than buying sanitary pad too! So I think I do deserve some candy from you! Anyway, to cut long story short, here's my wish list for your perusal...
  • Lancome Tresor In Love Perfume
  • Keiko Mecheri Le Peau de Peche Perfume (ok ok, I won't be greedy and I'll stop at 2 with the perfume but then Keiko Mecheri isn't available in Singapore....boo....)
  • Less work more pay
  • Boss to miraculously stop micro-managing
  • Things to fall in place nicely...work or otherwise
  • A new pair of dark denim skinny J Brand jeans....(my most loved and trusted J Brand doesn't fit...I think it either shrank or I put on weight...I wish it's the former...oh boo hoo hoo....)
  • Some nice heels which I can actually walk in without needing to get my foot amputated (Louboutins and Zanottis are great by the way)
  • A soft pink Balenciaga Work bag (Anthracite is good too..either one is fine) with gold giant hardware
  • Some new comfy flats (cos I've been wearing the same old black flats for eons! And I think it's about to fall apart)
  • Free mesotherapy jabs....(to melt the unwanted fat)
  • No more mozzie bites please! I've been bitten like 293849743987394 times and my limbs look "diseased" from the bites...
  • A good hair coloring job that actually kills the red in the hair and give me real ash brown please!
  • Cartier gold Love bangle...(yeah, the one which requires a screw to open? yes, that one!)
  • Tiffany key necklace....(erm, can I asked for the gold one with the four leave clover middle and 4 teeeny weeny diamonds? Thank you very much)
  • More bonus
  • Better pay raise (like at least 20% of my current pay please!!!! It's currently at a pathetic 3% or so I think)
  • Unlimited supply of Cle de Peau Beaute Lip Treatment and concealer (lip treatment depleting fast and I didn't have the concealer fairy god mom!)
  • Bliss Spa vouchers (oh fairy god mom, I've been working hard!!)
  • Oh and that "thing" you know I've always wanted! I know you know!
Now it would be good if you could come erm "catch up" with me soon cos I sure as hell miss ya heaps!!

Love,
Your neglected fairy god daughter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails