Saturday, August 07, 2010

Aqua Power

It's been awhile since I last tried something new and I've been quite good at not buying things, so I thought I've earned my brownie point to actually reward myself and get some look good stuff for my beauty regime....This time, it'll be the Aqua Label Enhancer....a clear liquid that you use as your last step of skincare to lock in and seal in all the goodies that you've applied earlier....

Aqua Label has been around for some time and it's launched in Singapore last month and is now available at my shrine aka Watsons...so is it any good? Well I would say not too bad. I've been using it for about 2 weeks already and I basically splash it on my face with the amount of about a 50-cent coin and pat it on. It gets absorbed quite well and doesn't feel too sticky yet it keeps skin dewy and smooth. I notice that in the morning, my skin is still a bit moist as compared cos normally, when I wake up, my skin is slightly dry despite using quite a bit of moisturizer (naturally dry skin to begin with, and cos I MUST sleep in super cold aircon room), so I would say it does retain moisture relatively well and when I apply my makeup in the morning, it glides on smoother and easier. So why not? It's just simply splashing it on and takes less than 30 seconds.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails