Friday, August 20, 2010

Bed of Roses...

Introducing the not new in the market but new in my collection Chloe eau de parfum...my latest olfactory indulgence that has captured my nose. If you've read my previous entries, you would have known that I was previously lusting after the Lancome Tresor In Love...and you probably wonder why I didn't bag the Lancome instead. Well, simple. The other day, I was out with OGT, thinking that I might just buy it and I took one last spritz on my wrist to try out....strangely, the impetus to buy it wasn't there...I dunno why, it's a bit like "I love you but I'm not in love with you" situation....Then lately, Ah Meow has been spraying the sample vial of Chloe eau de parfum and I'm once again reminded of how much I love the Chloe. 

When it first came out, I already liked it but at that point, it's a bit similar to the L'Occitane Four Roses that I was using (the L'Occitane one is similar but not the same)...so I didn't get it...but yesterday, I gave in and I'm totally in love with this new scent of clean, transparent, sparkling concoction of roses that has a nice hint of honeysuckle when it dries down. It's classy, chic and sexy....and it puts me in a very nice mood...now let's see how long I'll stick to this one....oh I'm smart to get the smallest bottle....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails