Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kerastase


Woot! I have new shampoo! Always wanted to try the Kerastase Bain Volumative but I remember my first experience with Kerastase years back was lousy cos the Bain Satin tangled up my hair and wasn't even moisturizing.....So I put it off for years cos I used to walk out of the shower looking like Medusa on a bad hair day after using Bain Satin. But many years later and probably many new formulations later, people I know are raving about Kerastase and finally, here they are....and they're awesome!!! Unlike the one I used before, this one is smooth and not drying and I love the scent too. And the condition's great as well cos it doesn't overcoat the hair that gives you that slimy feeling. It's just nice and my hair feels light and when I got up this morning (I wash my hair at night, no time in the morning), it's light and full of volume and not as flat as it was before. Thing is, cos I have pretty long hair, the ends still feel a bit dry but it's got nothing to do with the conditioner not being rich enough but I'll have to finish it off with a bit of serum at the end.

Kerastase isn't cheap and if you get it at the salon, the shampoo cost about $38 to $40 and the conditioner $50. BUT you can get it real cheap at Swanston in Chinatown or Beauty Language cos the shampoo is going at about $25 only and conditioner about $38 thereabout. I got my supplies there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails