Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Soft Touch!


Great cheap and good hand cream alert! Out of boredom, I went to my shrine aka Watson's the other day and bought Johnson's Extra Care 24-Hour Hand Cream and bam!! A great hand cream is discovered and it's only about $5 bucks! It says it's got a touch of baby oil for continuous pampering and it's indeed very nourishing yet non greasy. A little goes a long way and it leaves hand really soft without any hint of stickiness. It's excellent! I'm addicted to applying it all the time which is good cos I've always been a very lazy hand cream person and I really feel that I should buck up on my hand cream habit before my hands shrivel up like pitted prunes....I'm addicted now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got this too a few weeks ago but haven't used! it's handy, just throw in my bag -hl

B said...

yup it's small and it's good! My favorite hand cream now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails