Thursday, September 09, 2010

Back to Baby Basic

Every now and then, I get tired of all the fancy body lotion....okay, actually I get so damn lazy that I kinda stop applying body lotion and my skin gets so dry that it got all scaly like a crocodile....but then when that happens, I always go back to basic with Johnson's Baby lotion....I dunno why....I think there's something comforting about very basic baby stuff cos it conjures happy shiny pictures of nourishing goodness...but to make sure I'm back to basic Miss B's style....I bought 3 different baby lotion from Johnson's so I get a good variety...here're the holy trinity...


Ohhhh how I love it now....Let's hope that I'll stick to the routine for the sake of my very parched skin...I think my favorite is still the Johnson's Body Care 24 Hour Lasting Moisture Body Lotion....smells divine and slightly more moisturizing than the other two....with the nice peachy scent, it makes me more diligent at slathering it on...I'm kinda addicted cos I found myself rubbing the classic pink baby lotion at work a lot...and it smells so nice and soothing....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails