Thursday, October 14, 2010

Non-lethal Killer Heels

I'm going through a high heels phase and giving the flats a rest for a change (and of course for some desperate height too). And I've been on a heels rampage following the successful debut of my Nine West perfect nude heels. The fact that pretty nude 4-inchers didn't break my legs and turn my toes gangrene was encouraging and yesterday, out of sheer boredom, I discovered that shoes from the local brand Pedro are actually not bad! I've never really been interested in local shoes much cos I always think that they're not exactly very well-made but then lunch yesterday, I got so bored I walked into Pedro and just bought a pair black&white 3-inch heels that's on sale for fun and boy, I can totally walk in them! And it was actually quite comfortable....super surprised! No blisters no nothing and I can actually walk in them at normal pace without falling flat.


So totally encouraged by the new found prowess to walk on high heels, I went back to Pedro after work and went even higher...the higher the heels the closer to god and I bought a satin leopard print grey 5-inchers with a platform front and omg, again, I can totally walk in them!!! I'm actually surprised and god damn it, it's even more comfy than my more expensive Nine West....and it's got very  interesting detailings on the base of the soles with silver chain lining it. So yes, excited by the prospect of the new found ability to strut in height-enhancing device....I might get more from them but let's try not to go overboard now...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails